CAMERAMATE CF CARD READER DRIVER DOWNLOAD

But thank you for all your help. Jhereg and grated cheese. Feb 20, Posts: Act like your business depends on them by David Gewirtz. SO if I wanted to use my kick-butt camera, I needed something to download pictures with. Actually, I am using a 2.
Uploader: Akishura
Date Added: 18 June 2015
File Size: 13.78 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 45686
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





I'm really hoping that I don't have to recompile the kernel I cr the OS C: These two sections also tell you what you need to have compiled in your kernel to make them work.

: Cameramate USB SD MMC memory card Reader: Electronics

Jhereg Ars Centurion Registered: Lately I have seen free flashcard readers of this model bundled with sandisk flash memory cards of like MB. Mine worked for about 4 months and now the plug and play portion does not work. Customers also shopped for.

Storage by Rick Broida Sep 17, I also see Disk 0 partition 1 which says it is a healthy OEM partition but is 39MB which would suggest it is the card. A little further reading in the usb guide might help.

Verbatim CameraMate High Speed Reader (CF) - card reader - USB Overview - CNET

Amazon Advertising Find, attract, and engage customers. SO if I wanted to use my kick-butt camera, I needed something to download pictures with. Have you checked if the card is locked or not? Amazon Second Chance Pass it on, trade it in, give it a second life.

More than anything it's just a reason to tinker around with the OS. Sat Jun 23, 8: Experience the convenience of Alexa, now on your PC.

Did this solve your problem? Amazon Renewed Refurbished products with a warranty.

In reply to Andre Da Costa's post on October 9, Thanks for all your help, and I'll throw a post up if I get things working For USB all I needed was "usb support" and "usb camerakate storage device". Just guessing, but from what you say, you're probably stuck close to the same point I am.

Or choose door No. The Western Digital Elements has rarely been this cheap. Larger-capacity sd cards are wonderful, but make sure your reader can handle them. See offer for details.

MICROTECH CameraMate Card Reader CompactFlash

It might a similar case for you. Everything went pretty smoothly, after I got it working though I slowly removed things to figure out exactly what was needed. I don't know too much about sd cards and it di work for awhile so I guess I will buy another one.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site. I have the same question Customers who viewed this item also viewed.

Withoutabox Submit to Film Festivals. This thread is locked.

Comments